Hydrating Face Wash
(MRP incl. of all taxes)
- WHY MOMS LOVE IT
- HOW TO USE
- ALL INGREDIENTS
Hi, we are there for every mom who deserves special care. Enriched with the goodness of white mushroom, this refreshing face wash gently cleans and removes impurities without leaving the skin dry, while a unique blend of 8-types of hyaluronic acid helps lock-in moisture, leaving the skin soft and supple. All products by The Moms Co. are Australia-certified toxin-free, Australia Allergy Certified and Dermatologically Tested, PeTA Certified Cruelty-Free.
- · MAINTAINS SKIN'S MOISTURE BARRIER: The presence of hyaluronic acid helps reinforce the skin's natural moisture barrier, preventing excessive drying after washing.
- · PLUMPING EFFECT: Hyaluronic acid can hold multiple times its weight in water. This means that it can help plump the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and making the skin look youthful.
- · NATURAL SKIN SOOTHING: Tremella Fuciformis (white mushroom) offers natural soothing properties. It can help calm irritated skin, making the face wash suitable for sensitive skin types.
- · NATURE IN TOXINS OUT: THE MOMS CO. NATURAL HYDRATING FACE WASH CONTAINS NO HARMFUL OR SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS: Our Made Safe, Australia-certified toxin-free, Australia Allergy Certified, and Dermatologically Tested Baby Sunscreen is made without Mineral Oil, Sulphates (SLS, SLES), Parabens, DEA/TEA, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fragrances, PEGs, and many other potentially harmful chemicals.
- · OFFERS 400% INSTANT HYDRATION: Our Hydrating Face Wash is meticulously formulated with a blend of eight diverse hyaluronic acids, delivering both instant and long lasting hydration, which leaves your skin feeling luxuriously soft and exceptionally supple.
Net Weight: 80g
Gross Weight: 95g
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Dimension: 25mm (L) x 25mm (W) x 150mm (H)
Manufacturer Detail: BJain Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. E-41/F, RIICO Industrial Area, Khushkhera, District Alwar, Bhiwadi , Rajasthan -301 707, India.
Country of Origin: India
Review this product
Share your thoughts with everyone
No Questions Found