As summers come knocking, it’s time to combat the heat with our light, summer dresses. All the same, we must also do away with heavy-weight and greasy creams meant for winters and switch to products that are adept to keep our skin fresh and hydrated through intense heat & moisture. As we look for light-weight, quick-absorbent formulas that act as a breath of fresh air in the parching summers, let’s learn about the quintessential ingredient that makes them so perfect for summers.
To many, it may come across as something that should not come anywhere near the face but wait till your finish reading this piece up. Because, trust you me, it’s not long before Hyaluronic acid will become that one ingredient you look out for in every skincare essential you buy this summer.
So where does Hyaluronic Acid come from?
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) – the wonder ingredient is naturally produced by our skin cells to maintain moisture levels. It has a unique capacity to attract and hold up to 1000 times its weight in moisture. But due to factors like ageing, pollution and stress, the amount of hyaluronic acid our skin produces begins to drop – resulting in fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
But don’t worry! Because all you need to do is add a little help from HA based serums and moisturisers that instantly infuse oodles of moisture to the skin to maintain that smooth, healthy and radiantly hydrated skin!
How does it help me?
- Its lightweight and cushioning formula ensures quick absorption, without any greasy residues, making it ideal for skin prone to acne, clogged pores and breakouts.
- As it allows the skin to breathe through humidity and moisture, it works wonders for all skin types!
- According to recent research, Hyaluronic Acid has antioxidant properties that allow it to act as a shield against free radicals like pollution and other environmental irritants.
- Products with Hyaluronic Acid are the go-to product for sunburnt skin. While restoring the natural moisture of the skin, it acts as a barrier against any further skin damage. Additionally, it works on the skin’s self-repairing and restoring abilities in the long term.
- HA’s insane hydrating and moisture retention capabilities make it a perfect solution against anti-aging. It works to improve overall skin elasticity, making skin feel tighter with lesser fine lines and wrinkles. #Turnbacktheclock
Well, is there anything that this product cannot do? Guess not.
How do I add Hyaluronic Acid to my summer skincare?
This summer, join me as I kick out the toxins and choose HA for my skin with the Natural Vita Rich Face Serum and Natural Vita Rich Face Cream from the The Moms Co.
These highly potent formulas are as natural as they can get!
Natural Vita-Rich Serum is army of a serum – enriched with Vitamin C-rich Kakadu Plum, Hyaluronic Acid, Chia Seed Oil & Vitamin B3, B5 & E – penetrates deep to hydrate, brighten and even out skin tone while fighting pigmentation and reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dullness.
I like to follow it up with Natural Vita-Rich Face Cream that hydrates skin from within. This lightweight, water-based cream is enriched with Kakadu Plum, Hyaluronic Acid, Chia Seed Oil, Argan Oil and Arbutin that fights pigmentation and fine lines while replenishing dry skin almost instantly.
Devoid of harmful chemicals like parabens, sulphates and mineral oils – this light water-based combination is just what my skin needed to breathe and be aptly moisturised this summers!
So, what’s your summer skin BFF? Share your summer skincare routine in the comments below!